Intelligent Access Control Systems
We provide a wide range of security systems that provides safety and effectiveness for different facilities in different applications.
SAJTEC provides extensive expertise in the design, supply, installation, maintenance & operation of the following systems:
Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) Systems:
State of the art IP based CCTV system; the concept of digital video over IP Technology is realized by transmitting high quality video signals MPEG4 or H264 format over IP Networks for proper management and recording process.
We provide complete CCTV systems consisting of IP fixed or PTZ camera, video management software, network recording utility, storage devices, servers, workstations, control keyboards, power supplies, poles with or without lowering system, enclosures, mounting hardware, and all other relevant equipment.
Our CCTV systems can be used for different applications and purposes:
- Street surveillance
- Traffic Monitoring
- Indoor/Outdoor Enterprise/Building/Towers Surveillance
- Projects Work Progress Monitoring
- Portable/Mobile Monitoring
Access Control Systems
SAJTEC provides complete Access Control Solutions consisting of analogue or IP based controller, readers, management software & database, electronic locks, servers, workstations & ID printers.
Our Access Control System uses one or all of the following technologies:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Systems ( Proximity or long range RFID)
- Biometric Finger Print Systems – for access to highly restricted areas or time and attendance purposes
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Iris Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Temperature Recognition
- Facemask detection
Our Access Control System can be integrated & supplied complete with regular wooden or steel doors, speed gates, turnstiles, and revolving doors as well as with High‐Security / Anti‐Terrorist barricades such as hydraulic road blockers & bollards.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
ANPR Also called License Plate Recognition (LPR) is a mass surveillance method that uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) on images to read vehicle registration plates.
ANPR utilizes special cameras with sensors for triggering purposes to capture high quality images any time of the day for plate read and recognition.
Free Flow mode
Captures information of moving vehicles at high speed that can be used for various application such as:
- Monitoring of vehicle log on secure areas
- Highway security surveillance
- Journey Time Measurement Systems (JTMS ) or point to point speed enforcement
- Monitoring of black list vehicles
- Mobile application – i.e. can installed on police cars for use in surveillance of stolen / blacklist vehicles
Stop & Go (Parking) Mode
Vehicle access control solution specially designed for paid parking lot and secured parking. This system can be integrated with any Parking Management System.
Moving/stationary ANPR system installed in Police cars or law-enforcement authorities to capture license plates of moving vehicles.